Are you a result driven and highly ambitious Key Account Manager, that can take sales and partner / reseller relations in US for a premium brand to the next level? If so, then here is a unique and exciting position for you.
Phase One is strengthening our premium brand with new activities and business initiatives for our award-winning Capture One software. Therefore, we need a results driven Key Account Manager with a proven track record, that can and will take full ownership of our US market, drive and develop and execute on our strategy, reseller relations and day to day operations, to secure our unique market position with double digit growth year on year. The Key Account Manager for the US market will be the first hire in this market with the task of driving sales through our US partners.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To fully own, develop and drive the US market or parts of the US market
- To develop and build a strong relationship with reseller partners.
- To drive and manage the Sales activities and ensure that the Sales targets for the product are met and report progress to Management.
- To plan and execute all aspects of the sales strategy as well as develop new business initiatives.
- To be the lead driver when it comes to creative new ways of optimizing sales – directly as well as indirectly - working across all possible channels.
- To work strategic – designing and implementing business plans that will grow sales. But you are also one of the first to take an active role to get the things done!
You will be located from our Phase One US office in New York or from a home office and be part of the software sales team in Copenhagen, reporting to Director of Reseller Sales and you will also work closely with the marketing team.
The position may require significant travel days per year within the US and some to Copenhagen.
- Knowledge of the photography and/or imaging business is preferable and an advantage.
- You are experienced with selling B2B2C software and the mechanisms and action plans that bring success.
- You have experience of at least 2-3 years and a track record of
working with resellers and have the ability to develop and lead
partnerships to drive exceptional commercial results.
- As a person you are results driven and great at building strong relationships with your customers.
- You possess strong communication and collaboration skills, as achieving results will require strong cooperation both with resellers, local markets as well as other internal stakeholders.
Everything we do is premium. If you strive for the same ideals, then we can offer a unique, exciting and challenging position in a highly technical and inventive multi-cultural company. We have a strong focus on growth, and we will expect you to challenge the status quo and put your fingerprint on our strategy plans.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Iona Malcolm Green: email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application together with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest by October 15th 2019.
We are digital photography pioneers
Phase One is the world-leading provider of medium format digital photography systems and imaging solutions for professional photographers and industrial applications. Established in the early 1990s, Phase One is a true digital photography pioneer with a passionate commitment to image quality excellence and creative freedom. Capture One is our high-end imaging software product with hundreds of thousands users worldwide.
About Capture One
Capture One (Part of Phase One) is the award-winning professional choice in image editing software offering support for more than 500 cameras from Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Phase One, and many more. The software offers fast and powerful RAW conversion, image editing and asset management. It features a highly responsive processing engine, unmatched colour handling, precision-editing tools, and seamless tethered support. Capture One is the no compromise choice in image editing software for over 200.000 photographers.
About Phase One
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and embracing the high demand of Scandinavian design excellence, Phase One is dedicated to delivering the best image quality and user experience. With offices in New York, Tokyo, Cologne, Shanghai and Tel Aviv, and with its expert teams of global partners, Phase One and Capture One are committed to serving and supporting its customers worldwide.
See more on our website: http://www.captureone.com
Phase One and Capture One are registered trademarks of Phase One A/S. All other brand or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.