The Phase One Software business – Capture One – is growing rapidly and the e-mail channel is a core component of our growth strategy. We are therefore looking for an E-mail Marketing Specialist to help take the e-mail channel to the next level of performance.
As E-mail Marketing Specialist, you will work closely with the internal marketing and e-commerce teams, including our Senior E-mail Marketing Specialist to maximize opportunities of the e-mail channel by delivering a constant flow of relevant and targeted communication to potential and existing customers.
Your overall responsibilities include overseeing and managing e-mail marketing campaigns end-to-end, including planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization, leading campaigns to successful completion adhering to strict timelines.
- Help strengthen and consolidate the e-mail marketing strategy in accordance with the overall business strategy.
- Work with cross-functional team members to conceptualize email marketing and triggered, personalized campaigns to everyone in our customer lifecycle.
- Communicate and collaborate with our Senior E-mail Marketing Specialist on campaign scheduling, targeting, and mailing issues.
- Manage end-to-end execution of email sales and product launch campaigns.
- Segment and build email automation based on various customer behaviors, working to improve retention, engagement, open rate, sales and fight churn.
- Drive email quality, delivery and performance.
- Leverage A/B testing to optimize tactics.
- Analyze campaign performance and report on KPIs.
- Work with the team analyst to build email reporting dashboards to analyze and consume data reporting in order to provide actionable recommendations and deliver continuous improvements to our email program.
- Take initiatives on continuous advancement of our email features and capabilities including targeting, segmentation, personalization, and template development.
- Recommend process improvement on delivery of data and creative assets.
The right candidate is an analytical and sales-minded person with lots of energy. To be successful it requires a positive and data-driven way of working and a natural focus on execution and fulfillment of targets.
An excellent understanding of e-commerce concepts, practices and procedures is required. Entrepreneurship and creative thinking are necessary, as well as a structured approach to ensure a clear overview of relevant insights. Experience with Marketo and with e-mail marketing in a SaaS business is an advantage.
We are looking for
Someone with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, embrace ambiguity, multitask, take direction from multiple stakeholders, and quickly shift priorities when necessary.
- Deep understanding of how to interpret and present data and insights clearly while driving action and results.
- A person who gets motivated by optimizing online sales and gets a kick by increasing the revenue
- The forward-thinking individual who understands what is important for our customers
- A person who takes initiative and can be proactive to ensure that we are always a step ahead
- Experience with A/B split testing and solid hands-on experience with one or more e-mail marketing automation systems is a requirement
The entrepreneurial working environment requires the candidate to have a strong belief in own capabilities and the abilities to make the difference as a team.
We’re based in Copenhagen – and can’t wait to meet you!
You’ll be working at our office in central Copenhagen where you’ll have around 80 ambitious, talented and experienced colleagues on the Capture One Team. Bringing together professionals from all over the world, we work in an international atmosphere of trust and empowerment and believe in getting things done without getting on each other’s backs.
Application and further information
In this recruitment process, we are assisted by European Search Company. For additional information about the position, please contact Søren Rosenkrantz Larsen on +45 2893 7977 or Brian Ranvits on +45 2048 0548.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to be part of Phase One, please send your application by using the link below. Note that candidates will be processed as they arrive, until the position is filled, so do not hesitate to submit your application.
We are digital photography pioneers
Capture One is the award-winning professional choice in image editing software offering support for more than 500 cameras from Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Phase One, and many more. The software offers fast and powerful RAW conversion, image editing and asset management. It features a highly responsive processing engine, unmatched colour handling, precision-editing tools, and seamless tethered support. Capture One is the no compromise choice in image editing software for over 200.000 photographers.