Technical BI Consultant
Capture One is growing rapidly and as part developing the business further, we are adding resources to the Analytics Team.
As Technical BI Consultant you will work closely with IT, E-commerce and Marketing teams to ensure efficient workflows, tracking and reporting.
You will be the solid interface between business stakeholders, data analysts, data engineers and management. Understanding the needs and make sure the right actions are taken and the data flows are optimized.
- Own, maintain and develop the Google Analytics tracking of the website
- Own, maintain and develop the Google Tag Manager setup and ensure all marketing and analytics tools are receiving correct data input
- Coordinate the work of data engineers to ensure the integration of new data sources to our Datawarehouse
- Interface with management and external partners to optimize data quality
- Build prototypes of data models
- Develop dashboards and reports in Power BI
The right candidate is a technical profile with great analytical skills and hands-on approach. You’re eager to learn, a creative problem solver, inventive in getting things to work and able to work independently as well as collaboratively.
To be successful it requires a positive and solution-driven way of working and a natural focus on execution and fulfillment of targets. Entrepreneurship and creative thinking are necessary, as well as a structured approach to ensure a clear overview of relevant insights.
We would be happy if you come with knowledge of an e-commerce business and understand the importance of solid web tracking.
We are looking for
- Superior knowledge and technical understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Solid experience with building SQL queries
- Preferably knowledge of Microsoft Power BI or similar
- Experience with creating reports and dashboards
- Preferably practical knowledge within MS Azure
- Interest in working with non-technical business stakeholders on technical projects
- Fluent in written and spoken English
The entrepreneurial working environment requires the candidate to have a strong belief in own capabilities and the abilities to make the difference as a team.
We’re based in Copenhagen – and can’t wait to meet you
You’ll be working at our office in central Copenhagen where you’ll have around 80 ambitious, talented and experienced colleagues on the Capture One Team. Bringing together professionals from all over the world, we work in an international atmosphere of trust and empowerment and believe in getting things done without getting on each other’s backs.
Application and further information
In this recruitment process, we are assisted by European Search Company. For additional information about the position, please contact Søren Rosenkrantz Larsen on +45 2893 7977 or Brian Ranvits on +45 2048 0548.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to be part of Capture One, please send your application by using the link below. Note that candidates will be processed as they arrive, until the position is filled, so do not hesitate to submit your application.
See more on our website: http://www.captureone.com