E-commerce Business Analyst
The Phase One Software business – Capture One – is growing rapidly and as part developing the business further a new role as E-commerce Business
Analyst has been created.
As E-commerce Business Analyst you will work closely with internal teams and management to maximize the online sales activities and
deliver a constant flow of relevant offers for potential and existing customers.
You will deliver data-driven campaign recommendations based on in-dept analysis of website performance, e-commerce sales and campaign
- Research online sales data and segment trends to provide insights for effective campaigning
- Monitor all product performance according to budget
- Review trends in consumer and customer demand, as well as brand/item performance and pricing
- Review and evaluate pricing of all items sold, based on the analysis of our competition, gross margin and product performance
- Campaign performance evaluation
- Analyze website data identify drop offs and friction
- Customer journey analysis
Drive business opportunities
- Ensure necessary information and insights for the commercial team to plan sales campaigns in order to reach budget for each product group and customer segment
- Based on analysis suggest possible opportunities to increase conversion rate and improve customer journey
- Help coordinate product offerings across channels (store, web, e-mail, resource hub, learning hub, pop-ups etc.) according to business opportunities discovered by analyzing e-commerce data
The right candidate is an analytical and sales-minded person with lots of energy. To be successful it requires a positive and data-driven way of working and a natural focus on execution and fulfilment of
An excellent understanding of e-commerce concepts, practices and procedures is required. Entrepreneurship and creative thinking are necessary, as well as a structured approach to ensure a clear overview of relevant insights.
We are looking for
- A highly analytical and data driven person with a keen creative sensibility; The desire to go beyond the surface data
- The ability to translate data insights to recommendations / commercial initiatives
- A person who gets motivated by optimizing online sales and gets a kick by increasing the revenue
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- The ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and take direction from multiple people
- The forward-thinking individual who understands what is important for our customers
- A person who takes initiative and can be proactive to ensure that we are always a step ahead
- Solid experience with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Excel is required
- Experience with A/B split testing, BI and survey tools is an advantage
The entrepreneurial working environment requires the candidate to have a strong belief in own capabilities and the abilities to make the difference as a team.
How to apply
In this recruitment process, we are assisted by European Search Company. For additional information about the position, please contact Søren Rosenkrantz Larsen on +45 2893 7977 or Brian Ranvits on +45 2048 0548.
We are digital photography pioneers
Made by Phase One - the world-leading provider of medium format digital photography systems and imaging solutions for professional photographers and industrial applications – Capture One delivers natural colors, high performance, and customizable workflows for ambitious enthusiasts and professional photographers.
The ultimate photo editing software, Capture One is a high-end product enjoyed by over 100.000 photographers worldwide, offering support for more than 500 cameras from Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Phase One, and many more. Capture One’s high-performance software offers fast and powerful RAW conversion, image editing and asset management. Offering photographers and retouchers complete creative control, Capture One’s features include a highly responsive processing engine, unmatched color handling, precision-editing tools, and seamless tethered support for studio photographers.
We're based in Copenhagen and can't wait to meet you!
We bring together professionals from all over the world and work in a trusting environment where we empower each other and encourage initiative-taking. You’ll be working at our office in central Copenhagen where you’ll join an international community of 150+ colleagues dedicated to nurturing creativity and empowering the craft of photography. Besides a stimulating work environment, we offer plenty of opportunities to socialize and foster community in the workplace, including game nights, weekly company breakfasts and festive events.
Phase One A/S is located on Roskildevej, Frederiksberg, just 100 m from Søndre Fasanvej, with excellent nearby public transportation.