Senior Project Manager
Capture One is growing rapidly and to continue this progression smart and tenacious people are needed. We are therefore looking for a Senior Project Manager to strengthen the Online Sales Team and take on both strategic and operational projects.
Purpose of the role
As Senior Project Manager, your responsibility is to own the masterplan for the Capture One online sales campaigns. You are to ensure a smooth planning, execution and follow-up of campaigns targeted towards different segments by the help of the entire team and the campaign manager in particular.
On top of this you will take responsibility for initiatives to strengthen cross-functional collaboration within the team as well as the interface to other teams. As part of this you will often by the primary driver in implementing strategic initiatives.
The position is based in a dynamic growing commercial team with close ties to top management. It requires a strong Project Manager profile with drive and a hands-on approach. On top of that, we expect solid communication skills and flair for excellent stakeholder management.
Key responsibilities & Duties
- Campaign planning – long term, short term
- Process optimization initiatives
- Implementation of strategic initiatives and projects in alignment and collaboration with other teams
- Keep key stakeholders fully informed
- Secure a solid overview of the full value stream within the team
- Assist top management with strategy design and implementation
- Ensure a relevant information flow between the team and management
In this role it is essential that you are able to take initiative, communicate clearly, prioritize your tasks and work independently. The role requires a structured mindset and approach to keep an overview of the different activities and projects in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
We prioritize candidates with at 3-5 years of relevant experience, an undergraduate degree with high academic achievement and excellent communication skills. You are a highly self-motivated and target focused individual with excellent project management skills.
Experience from a role in consulting or agency would be beneficial.
Furthermore, we aim for
- Solid understanding of full circle online campaign management
- Experience with promoting and selling of online based products
- Experience with Wrike or similar project management system is an advantage
- The ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with colleagues, vendors, third parties and all levels of personnel - both orally and written
- Excellent presentation and inter-personal skills
- Hands-on approach, not scared of executing on tasks
- A great deal of tech savviness is an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure in fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Photography is a plus
- Able to perform and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- A positive team player and easy-going colleague
- Fluent in English, written and oral (native a plus), Danish language skills are not required
Application and further information
In this recruitment process, we are assisted by European Search Company. For additional information about the position, please contact Søren Rosenkrantz Larsen on +45 2893 7977 or Brian Ranvits on +45 2048 0548.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to be part of Capture One, please send your application by using the link below. Note that candidates will be processed as they arrive, until the position is filled, so do not hesitate to submit your application.
We are digital photography pioneers
Capture One is the award-winning professional choice in image editing software offering support for more than 500 cameras from Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Phase One, and many more. The software offers fast and powerful RAW conversion, image editing and asset management. It features a highly responsive processing engine, unmatched colour handling, precision-editing tools, and seamless tethered support. Capture One is the no compromise choice in image editing software for over 200.000 photographers.
We're Based in Copenhagen and Can't Wait to Meet You!
We bring together professionals from all over the world and work in a trusting environment where we empower each other and encourage initiative-taking.
You’ll be working at our office in central Copenhagen where you’ll join an international community of 100+ colleagues dedicated to nurturing creativity and empowering the craft of photography. Besides a stimulating work environment, we offer plenty of opportunities to socialize and foster community in the workplace, including game nights, weekly company breakfasts and social events.
Capture One A/S is located on Roskildevej, Frederiksberg, just 100m from Søndre Fasanvej, with excellent nearby public transportation.
See more on our website: captureone.com