Join a leader in digital imaging solutions as we transform the future of photography. Capture One is looking for a Frontend Developer to support web development and integrations during a period of strong international growth.
Capture One delivers award-winning photo editing software for every kind of photographer. Used by professionals and studios worldwide, we combine world-class expertise and powerful creative tools to help image creators edit stunning images, faster.
We’re looking for someone with an extrovert mindset driven to create results within a strong team. The ideal candidate will be highly adaptable, a fast learner and have excellent English language skills as the company language is in English.
You will be a part of the Web Development Team, with main responsibility of developing the new web platform and integration. Among many things you will:
- Be proactive in developing the new web platform
- Be proactive in developing and creating personalization opportunities
- Be proactive with integration and migration
- Work closely together with the Digital Growth and Tech innovation team and rest of the business
- Be proactive in moving existing web solutions from Sitecore and WordPress to Umbraco
You possess an extrovert mindset and are motivated by creating good results together with the team and your many stakeholders. Among many things you have experience with:
- Web development preferably with complex solutions integrated with Marketing Automation, Personalization, blogs, learning environments and profile pages
- Umbraco and preferably Sitecore
- Headless frontend (SPA / Server-side rendering)
- Angular, react or Vue
- Typescript, Sentry, webpack
- It is important that you possess a well-developed understanding of business
We are digital photography pioneers
The ultimate photo editing software, Capture One is a high-performance software enjoyed by over 100.000 photographers worldwide. Capture One’s key features include a highly responsive processing engine, unmatched color handling, precision-editing tools, and seamless tethered support for studio photographers.
We’re based in central Copenhagen – and can’t wait to meet you!
We bring together professionals from all over the world and work in a trusting environment where we empower each other and encourage initiative-taking. You’ll be working at our office in central Copenhagen where you’ll join an international community of 150+ colleagues dedicated to nurturing creativity and empowering the craft of photography.
Besides a stimulating work environment, we offer plenty of opportunities to socialize and foster community in the workplace, including game nights, weekly company breakfasts and festive events.
The team works very hard on reaching the targets, and thus your success depends on your ability to collaborate with you team members, there is plenty of room for individuality.