Online Campaign Manager
Capture One is growing rapidly and the planning and execution of campaigns is an important part of our success. We are therefore looking for a Campaign Manager to strengthen the Online Sales Team and run campaigns with a safe set of hands.
Purpose of the role
As campaign Manager, your responsibility is to plan, manage, and execute Capture One sales campaigns. The successful candidate will work to ensure a smooth planning, execution and follow-up of campaigns targeted towards different segments. This position is based on a growing commercial team and requires a strong Project Manager profile with experience managing online sales campaigns. On top of that we expect good problem-solving skills and understanding of go-to market processes.
Key responsibilities & Duties
- Manage end-to-end execution of sales- and product launch campaigns through coordination and liaison with your team colleagues, Marketing, Product Management and Channel Sales.
- Develop and define business objectives, campaign- and creative briefs in collaboration with the marketing team and management and ensure a unified execution.
- Provide leadership, guidance and direction to everyone involved in a campaign, ensuring agreed objectives are met in line with project briefs and in timely manner.
- Secure an omni-channel approach to campaign management. Think in everything from e-mail, social media, SEM / SEO, partner channel, in-app communication and much more.
We have a strong focus on growth, and we will expect you to challenge the status quo and put your fingerprint on our ways of working.
We prioritize candidates with at least 2-5 years of relevant experience, an undergraduate degree with high academic achievement and excellent communication skills. You are a highly self-motivated and target focused individual with excellent management skills.
Furthermore, we aim for
- Full circle online sales campaign management experience
- Digital project management experience – planning, documentation, and follow-up
- Experience with promoting and selling of online based products
- Experience with Wrike or similar is an advantage
- The ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with colleagues, vendors, third parties and all levels of personnel - both orally and written
- Excellent presentation and inter-personal skills
- Hands-on approach, not scared of executing on tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure in fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Photography is a plus.
- Able to perform and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- A performance and sales driven mindset
- A positive team player and easy-going colleague
- Fluent in English, written and oral (native a plus), Danish language skills are not required.
Application and further information
In this recruitment process, we are assisted by European Search Company. For additional information about the position, please contact Søren Rosenkrantz Larsen on +45 2893 7977 or Brian Ranvits on +45 2048 0548.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to be part of Capture One, please send your application by using the link below. Note that candidates will be processed as they arrive, until the position is filled, so do not hesitate to submit your application.
We are digital photography pioneers
Capture One is the award-winning professional choice in image editing software offering support for more than 500 cameras from Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Phase One, and many more. The software offers fast and powerful RAW conversion, image editing and asset management. It features a highly responsive processing engine, unmatched colour handling, precision-editing tools, and seamless tethered support. Capture One is the no compromise choice in image editing software for over 200.000 photographers.
We're Based in Copenhagen and Can't Wait to Meet You!
We bring together professionals from all over the world and work in a
trusting environment where we empower each other and encourage
You’ll be working at our office in central Copenhagen where
you’ll join an international community of 100+ colleagues dedicated to
nurturing creativity and empowering the craft of photography. Besides a
stimulating work environment, we offer plenty of opportunities to socialize and
foster community in the workplace, including game nights, weekly company breakfasts
and social events.
Capture One A/S is located on Roskildevej, Frederiksberg, just 100m from
Søndre Fasanvej, with excellent nearby public transportation.
See more on our website: captureone.com