Large Accounts Sales Manager
The Large Accounts Sales Manager (LASM) is responsible for creating and executing the business plan for the Capture One Large Accounts Sales Channel, globally. The LASM is responsible for driving growth, transformation, enablement and creating sustainable relationships with current and upcoming Large Accounts. E.g. Fuji and Sony, but also complex reseller accounts like Amazon.
The Large Accounts segment is a part of the already successful Capture One software business and the new LASM will have full support in leveraging the potential of this important market.
Your areas of responsibilities:
Your key responsibility will be to build the Large Accounts business model by designing and implementing business plans that will grow sales. Together with your team you will design, plan and execute all aspects of the sales strategy as well as develop new business initiatives. Note that you also engaged in sales activities – handling significant clients or contracts.
- Grow and mature the Large Accounts Sales Team
- Develop the long-term vision and strategy for the team and manage day-to-day operations, with a focus on performance against key sales metrics.
- Lead and coach Large Accounts sales executives on growing and building Accounts, teams & relationships with partners and clients
- Build territory plans and GTM strategies
- Inspire, motivate and enable personal and career development of team members
- Engage and collaborate with the Product Management in order to constantly develop the product
With direct reference to the Channel Sales Director you will become a key driver when it comes to creative new ways of optimizing sales – directly as well as indirectly.
You will work strategic – designing and implementing business plans that will grow sales. But you are also one of the first to take an active role to get the things done! It is also your responsibility that the team as whole shares and learns from the actions taken.
This role requires an experienced sales leader with a track record from growing and maturing Large Accounts preferably within the software space.
This is a hands-on, high execution leadership role which requires excellent business and technical skills to enable to grow and develop the Large Accounts market segment and become a true partner to the Capture One Large Accounts.
The ideal candidate comes with a strong background from a similar position where you have influenced both the strategic and operational sales efforts. You have a track record of making results in Software Sales - which most likely contains not just digital but also indirect forms of sales.
You have great understanding of Large Accounts development and sales processes and you use market knowledge to optimize sales actions.
You possess great analytical capabilities and natural business sense. You are a proven self-starter, who understands what it takes to move at pace, and still learn from mistakes – generating even more creative and untraditional solutions
Other desired qualifications would be:
- You are experienced with value selling principles in the software business space and you know the mechanisms and action plans that brings success.
- You have several years of experience a track record of working with and growing large accounts in the BtBtC space and/or OEM’s, Strategic Alliances
- You have had explicit hands on and experience in building the Amazon sales channel
- You have experience as manager or have experience with enable team performance
- As a person you are results driven and great at building strong relationships with your customers.
- You possess strong communication and collaboration skills, as achieving results will require strong cooperation with several external and internal stakeholders.
- If you can meet the requirements above and you are Japanese speaking, it will be an advantage
Everything we do is premium. If you strive for the same ideals, then we can offer a unique, exciting and challenging position in a highly technical and inventive multi-cultural company.
We have a strong focus on growth, and we will expect you to challenge the status quo and put your fingerprint on our strategy plans.
We’re based in Copenhagen – and can’t wait to meet you
You’ll be working at our office in central Copenhagen where you’ll get ambitious, talented and experienced colleagues on the Channel Sales Team and many more fun people throughout the organisation. Bringing together professionals from all over the world, we work in an international atmosphere of trust and empowerment and believe in getting things done without getting on each other’s backs.
Application and further information
In this recruitment process, we are assisted by European Search Company. For additional information about the position, please contact Brian Ranvits on +45 2048 0548 or Søren Rosenkrantz Larsen on +45 2893 7977.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to be part of Capture One, please send your application by using the link below.
We are digital photography pioneers
Capture One is the award-winning professional choice in image editing software offering support for more than 500 cameras from Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Phase One, and many more. The software offers fast and powerful RAW conversion, image editing and asset management. It features a highly responsive processing engine, unmatched colour handling, precision-editing tools, and seamless tethered support. Capture One is the no compromise choice in image editing software for over 200.000 photographers.